I love the pictures and I'm so jealous of Ankor Wat. One place that I really regret not visiting when I was in Thailand. Traveling with the A team looks like so much fun. You are definitely making me catch the travel bug. I love hearing your stories, keep them coming.
Oh man. I am loving that pool-with-exotic-drink picture. You do not know how much I want to dive into that pool and share that cold drink with you. -RC, from Meyer Library
5 comments:
I love the pictures and I'm so jealous of Ankor Wat. One place that I really regret not visiting when I was in Thailand. Traveling with the A team looks like so much fun. You are definitely making me catch the travel bug. I love hearing your stories, keep them coming.
Love it so much!
Oh my gosh! You are just amazing and the pictures are fantastic!
Did you decide what to do yet [your mom told me]?
we have Jeff with us and he has now gone through the blog. it is teriffic. can't wait to hear about the kayak trip
Oh man. I am loving that pool-with-exotic-drink picture. You do not know how much I want to dive into that pool and share that cold drink with you.
-RC, from Meyer Library
Post a Comment