My younger brother Ryan has lived in Kona, Hawaii for the past four years, and I have visited him once - four years ago. For my birthday yesterday (happy spring, everyone!), my parents gave me a trip to go see him. Here are some of the things that I just finished putting into my suitcase:
1 tent
5 books
1 bike helmet
1 book of crossword puzzles
1 pair of hiking pants
4 pairs of opened-toed shoes
3 seasons of Arrested Development (Well, I borrowed these to take with me, but Ryan actually already owns them.)
2 swimsuits
1 pound of Sees candy
This has the potential to be one of the best weeks of my life.
9 comments:
AND I hope it is....one of the very best weeks of your LIFE!!! Have fun and hello to Ryan.
So fun! What a great present!
Do you have a Mary Poppins bag?!
jealous... have fun!
AWESOME! have the best time!
i heard sharks can smell a single piece of See's chocolate per million gallons of water.
just be careful.
Of course, I trust that you won' go overnight backpacking alone! Did you see the previews of the movie of the killers in the Hawaii wilderness????
Will your parents adopt me? I only got a card this year for my birthday. I think it had something to do with voting for Obama.
Wow! FUn!!!! I'm excited to see pictures from a vacation with such an exciting suitcase! Give ryan a hug for me!
Post a Comment