Baby Picture Epiphany #3: I heart Tupperware.As a lover and eater of leftovers, I've always appreciated Tupperware, but I never knew our connection ran so deep.
Maybe this explains why I really enjoy eating soggy leftover salad.
Maybe it also explains why I still get so frustrated when there are dozens of plastic lids and containers in the cupboard and NONE of them fit together. Yesterday I resorted to wrapping a Tupperware container in plastic wrap. Seriously, where do all the matching lids go?
This appears to be a mystery that I've been trying to solve since I was two years old.
2 comments:
I put ALL the lids in a drawer separate from the containers. It's brilliant :)
Wow Jen! I LOVE your baby picture epiphanies -- both for the epiphanies themselves and for the you I get to know through them.
I had a similar epiphany a few years back. I've been fascinated with dragons (still love them quite a bit) all through high school and college. Collected them for years and now that I have a home I've stashed them in nooks and crannies throughout the house. A few years ago I went through some of my mom's stuff and learned that my first, most favorite movie was Pete's Dragon. So I still wonder -- did repeated viewing of that first movie shape my iconic passion for the rest of my life, or was the passion there to begin with, and just lucky enough to find expression early on. Fun.
Post a Comment