My younger brother Jeff got home from his mission in France a few days after I got home from Asia, and the past three weeks have consisted primary of playing in the waves, Bourne movies, sleeping in, Mexican food, road trips to grandparents, sit-ups competitions, Olympics mania and other fun nonsense such as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE-FSCRxgUQ
7 comments:
Ok that looks like SO much fun, and I really loved the props. I am so glad you are able to spend so much quality time with your family. I actually got really jealous watching that video. I cannot wait for you to come to D.C. in two weeks!!! Impromptu dance parties are a must, I don't think we'll be able to recreate anything as great as you and jeff's performance, but we'll still have fun.
That video makes your bro look like he's about 8 feet tall, either that or you've been shrinking. The two of you should use that as your Amazing Race application video.
so fun. if i know you at all, you guys are probably frenchin' it up and greekin' out big time! oh how, i wish i were there... and your brother makes you look like a shrimp. what the heck? camera tricks... ps- its good to have you on american soil again. i went to dinner with vivianna and she couldn't believe what you were doing!
Jen, you are still on my top 10 list of the coolest people I know:)
Sheesh! Tell us about Seattle already! How is it?
hilarious...perfect. I love you guys. =)
Jen, we just found your blog. It's awesome! I love your pictures. What is happening now?
Melanie
Post a Comment