Check out some of my trip updates here: africanpromise.blogspot.com
It's the blog for our whole group, and I'm helping with some of the posts.
Things are great. I love it here - it reminds me a lot of where I served in Brazil - and it is fun being Suzy's assistant trip leader. There have been no major mishaps yet, and even though she put in charge of all of the money and hundreds of dollars have passed through my hands, we're currently only one dollar off: a miracle!
I have been so inspired by some of the amazing Ugandans we have met. More stories to come, but in the mean time, check out the trip blog. Love you all!
It's the blog for our whole group, and I'm helping with some of the posts.
Things are great. I love it here - it reminds me a lot of where I served in Brazil - and it is fun being Suzy's assistant trip leader. There have been no major mishaps yet, and even though she put in charge of all of the money and hundreds of dollars have passed through my hands, we're currently only one dollar off: a miracle!
I have been so inspired by some of the amazing Ugandans we have met. More stories to come, but in the mean time, check out the trip blog. Love you all!
6 comments:
So glad to see what's going on in your life! Keep the posts coming.
Your journal will be one of the great books of the century to read! You live such an exotic life full of great experiences!
So when will we see a post about the trip? We are excited to see the photos and hear all the details.
Post a Comment